Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to offer the following specialist clinics and services:
- Cervical Screening
- Chronic Illness management (Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, IHD)
- Contraceptive Services (also available to non-registered patients) can also be accessed here
- Smoking Cessation Please ask at Reception for an appointment with our Adviser
- Vaccinations and Immunisations (Adult and Childhood, including Yellow Fever)
- Child Health Surveillance (0-5 year olds)
Children Under 5
If you feel your under 5 year old child needs to be seen on the day, we will ensure you get an appointment or at least a phone call that day to direct you to the correct level of care required.
The following link has lots of useful information on common childhood illnesses just click on the link and follow the instructions
- Maternity Services
- Minor Surgery
- NHS Check for Life Health Checks
- Citizens Advice appointment only, please ask Reception for more information.
Our Nurse practitioner Sister Dawn Hamblett runs a Teenage Clinic on Monday afternoons during term time only. The clinic is split between an early session at Sedgefield Community College and a second session between 15:30 and 17:00 at the Sedgefield surgery during School Term time.
You do not need an appointment to attend nor do you have to report to reception. Dawn is available to listen, to treat and/or to give advice.
Here is a list of Podiatry service providers