Ordering your Medications at Skerne Medical Group
Coronavirus update: PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANY MORE THAN YOUR USUAL PRESCRIPTION REQUIREMENTS - this is NHS guidance to protect continuity of supplies for everybody.
Please be aware pharmacies are seeing increased demand on their services too so it make take longer than 48hours for prescription requests to be processed.
Patients on regular medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online - Please make sure that you register for the new ordering service. More information regarding this is located below
- In Person - call in at the surgery between 10:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday (excluding Bank and Public Holidays)
- By Telephone - telephone where possible between 10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00 depending on opening times at the sites, this allows staff to deal efficiently with your request. There is a dedicated line for Harbinson House patients to contact on 01740 629679
- Prescription drop in Box provided at each site
- Letterbox available at Beveridge House, Fishburn
Once you have ordered your medication we can also arrange for the following to happen
- Electronic transfer by nominating your pharmacy, you can arrange for most of your prescription items to be transferred electronically to your pharmacy - please check with your pharmacy that they are set up for this service.
- Repeat Dispensing directly through your local pharmacy
Prescriptions will be ready for collection from your usual source in 4 working days. The doctors will perform annual reviews for all patients on long-term medication. Please note our receptionists are unable to issue medication that has not been authorised by a doctor.
Please ask your Doctor or at Reception if you are suitable for Repeat Dispensing.
Our Online Prescription Ordering service will also allow you to book and cancel some appointments online at your usual branch. To arrange for you to use this new and improved service, please call into your usual branch. You must bring with you photographic evidence. The types of documentation you can bring along are listed below:
In the event that you do not have a Passport or Driving Licence, then please present with one of the following:
This will allow Reception to confirm your identity and allow one of the Reception Team to arrange this for you. You will then be issued with a username and password which is unique to each individual patient and must be kept secure. The website to access once you have the log in details is https://SystmOnline.tpp-uk.com
SystmOnline can be loaded as an app for use on:
Apple Devices – mobile phones and tablets running the Android operating system.
Please click here to order your prescription